Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by mt...@hushmail.com on 2000/03/07 18:15:25 UTC

Problem with tomcat

I am running Tomcat on RedHat Linux.  I have been having a problem with
cached versions of .jsp files reappearing even after I have deleted the
old versions from my machine.  I think it may have to do with an error message
that I am getting when I try to stop, then start, Tomcat.  I get an HttpServletException
that says "Address already in use."  By that I assume they mean the http://localhost:8080:1521
is already bound to.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.