Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Harshad Chavan <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/08 22:59:04 UTC

Axis Book

Hello everybody,

I dont know if this is the right forum to ask this question.

But I could not find another authentic source for this.

I want to buy a/couple book(s) on SOAP and AXIS. Which ones should I buy?

Thanks

Harshad.

Re: Axis Book

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Harshad Chavan wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I dont know if this is the right forum to ask this question.
>
> But I could not find another authentic source for this.
>
> I want to buy a/couple book(s) on SOAP and AXIS. Which ones should I buy?
Do you want Axis2 or Axis1 ?
if you are looking for Axis2 , I wrote a book few months back.

http://www.packtpub.com/creating-web-services-with-apache-axis-2/book

-Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org

Re: Axis Book

Posted by Mark Christiansen <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Here's another book:

Developing Web Services with Apache Axis2 (Paperback)
by Kent Ka lok Tong