Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/01 18:55:25 UTC

Screen classes only used when directly invoked bug?

Hi everyone,
If I invoke my Login jsp directly, My Login class is invoked:
http://localhost:8080/jsurvey/servlet/jsurvey/template/Login.jsp

However, if I am not logged in, and I try to access any protected page, my
Login class is not called, although my Login.jsp is displayed in place of
the protected resource.
http://localhost:8080/jsurvey/servlet/jsurvey/template/PolicyIndex.jsp

Any workarounds?  Basically all I want to do is have a different layout for
the Login screen, and I would set this in my Login screen, but I can't
count on it being called.

The same thing happens to my Default home page if it is not referenced in
the url.
http://localhost:8080/jsurvey/servlet/jsurvey
Will not call my Index screen, but if I call
http://localhost:8080/jsurvey/servlet/jsurvey/template/Index.jsp it works.

Thanks for your help in this.

Phillip

Thanks,