Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2023/05/12 06:56:46 UTC

Multiple bug&issue trackers?

Hi folks,

just one question ... is there a reason we’re supporting both github issues as well as Jira for Issue reporting? Wouldn’t it make more sense to decide on one and go with that? (I would definitely recommend to move to GH Issues)

Chris

Re: Multiple bug&issue trackers?

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

GitHub is usually used by users. Developers are all using Jira now,
moving to GitHub issues is not easy...
We may need to discuss the benefit of moving to github.

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> 于2023年5月12日周五 14:57写道: