Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/08/28 21:08:20 UTC

Website changes - do not override commits please

Hi Anatole or other fellow devs,

pls do not override changes made to the release branch of our webpage.

The branch contains some fixes that should not be lost.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-411 needs to be done once
the vote passes.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Website changes - do not override commits please

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 29.08.19 um 00:32 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> Did I have overwritten something? Afaik I just pulled everything and only
> changed the release guide to ensure it works...

All of the changes in the proposed release branch had to be merged into
the new branch (i.e. current release branch in tamaya-site repo) - but
now everything should be in sync.

Just wanted to make sure that my changes are not lost ;)

Cheers,

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.