Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Heather Stephens <he...@bea.com> on 2004/08/11 02:46:22 UTC

RE: can i help

Hey gang.  Mario is interested in helping out with the WS implementation
for Beehive.

The first step is to review the document Ias sent out:
http://www.apache.org/~ias/beehive-wsm-proposal-draft.txt
(Ias - now that we have a wiki we can go ahead and post this URL to it.)

And then as the plan takes shape ways you can help would include:
1.  Using the implementation done by committers and posting bugs, asking
questions or sending on actual fixes to this alias.
2.  Writing samples or docs.
3.  Perhaps picking off a feature to implement and submitting to this
alias for acceptance.

Any other ideas anyone?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
If this project is a pure *Web service* project why would we do it
as a part of Beehive? I'd rather see it under ws.apache.org
somewhere. Maybe I misunderstood?

Sanjiva.

> Once I complete reading the documentation on the various sites,  I will
provide feedback once i have had some time to put it into context

RE: can i help