Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "tapestry.kung.fu" <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/14 14:32:50 UTC

Tapestry5 Book By Igor

Wow!! This is excellent book. I have read few chapters so far and I am
impressed already. You are providing great detail about tapestry5
philosophy. This is exactly what I was looking for to combine all tapestry5
tutorial available online with full understanding of tapestry5 philosophy.
Code examples get us so far but having full understanding of why/how/what
will help us in long run.

Great work!

If any of you have not downloaded his book, you should give it a try. It
worth every single dollar!

http://www.indiegogo.com/tapestry5book?a=957524

Re: Tapestry5 Book By Igor

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your feedback. :)

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM, tapestry.kung.fu <ba...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Wow!! This is excellent book. I have read few chapters so far and I am
> impressed already. You are providing great detail about tapestry5
> philosophy. This is exactly what I was looking for to combine all tapestry5
> tutorial available online with full understanding of tapestry5 philosophy.
> Code examples get us so far but having full understanding of why/how/what
> will help us in long run.
>
> Great work!
>
> If any of you have not downloaded his book, you should give it a try. It
> worth every single dollar!
>
> http://www.indiegogo.com/tapestry5book?a=957524

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko