Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by donallt dsa <fa...@yahoo.de> on 2004/01/19 15:01:40 UTC

Is AXIS C++ kompartibel with AXIS Java ??

Hi AXIS People,

I try with VC++ 6.0 to interoperate
with my JBoss 3.2. J2EE Server (AXIS Java is
integrated) with my Enterprise Java Beans.

The EJB's are ok and works fine with other
Cleints (e.g JSP/Servlets oder Boeland Delphi 7
Webservice enabled Win32-Application)

I want to use AXIS C++ in an consumer
Application on Win32 and the Win32s
SubSystem (so it can also run on Win 3.1)
Platformns.

But i cannot etablish the connection between
JBoss and my AXIS C++ MSVC++ 6.0 Application.

Sometimes i receive an LNK2001 Error at linking
Time or i receive an Access Violation.

Whats wrong and is there an Step by Step Guide
out there?

Or is AXIS C++ not interoperable with JAVA
AXIS ??

Thanks for Help

Falk

Mit Yahoo! Suche finden Sie alles: http://suche.yahoo.de