Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2013/01/06 12:19:36 UTC

Re: Problem in extracting terms expressions

Hi there -

you need to subscribe to the list - and then reply to the confirmation
message - before sending else you will not see replies.

And you probably want the users lost -- users@jena.apache.org

Subscribe via email to:
users-subscribe@jena.apache.org

	Andy