Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2006/11/15 16:02:27 UTC

Why does UNWANTED LANGUAGE fire for this?

I cannot post the actual headers because it triggers a spam hit in my
providers MTA and let me tell you I'm not happy about that.

But for anything that's Hebrew the code below allows it thru.

Why is it that anything with Windows as a charset can bypass locales?

If I've got

ok_locales en th it
ok_languages en th it

I'd expect unwanted charset to fire for this

In the past I narrowed this down to a more than generous allowance for

Windows-1255

and apparently with locales

  DB<6> x @locales
0  'en'
1  'th'
2  'it'
3  'en_US'

Mail::SpamAssassin::Locales::is_charset_ok_for_locales($1, @locales)

returns true

Mail::SpamAssassin::Locales::is_charset_ok_for_locales(/home/robert/
lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Locales.pm:91):
91:       return 1 if ($cs =~ /^WINDOWS/);      # argh, Windows