Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by kleinfisch <kl...@gmx.net> on 2009/10/23 14:47:06 UTC

how to control, publishing only after the source is updated

hi,
how to control, publishing only after the source file is updated?
i have tried defining a boolean var in Tag "javac" for controlling. But
javac didnt support the nested property element. Has anyone idea?

RE: how to control, publishing only after the source is updated

Posted by kleinfisch <kl...@gmx.net>.
hi, Jonathan
we use hudson too, i unterstand lets hudson  (not ant ) to control the
publishing !!
thx

Posted by Jonathan Fullam <JF...@microstrat.com>.
Hi,