Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/12/29 02:13:15 UTC

[Tobago] how to avoid the navigation tree refresh

Hi all;
The renderedPartially attribute work well in the insider page but not in the
navigation tree.
	<f:facet name="treeNodeCommand">
     		 <tc:link action="#{navigation.navigate}" immediate="false"    >
          <tc:attribute value=":page:corp" name="renderedPartially" />
        </tc:link>
      </f:facet>
corp is the I gave to the body cell  in the overview tag
Can anyone please tell me how avoid the navigation tree;