Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2002/02/07 17:37:34 UTC

Re: problem with the connection pool

On Thursday 07 February 2002 16:35, LEBRETON Philippe wrote:
> In my cocoon.xconf i have declare a connection pool with a database
> install in other host.
> When this host backup the database, the database is down and on my
> cocoon, the connection pool does work.
> how i can restart only the connection pool but not cocoon?

What version of Cocoon are you using?
We tested this a while ago (I'm not sure with which version though,
might have been 2.0.1.dev) and Cocoon seemed to be able to restore the
connection automatically, but now we have the same problem that you
have (with 2.0 release) at a customer's site.

--
 -- Bertrand Delacrétaz, www.codeconsult.ch
 -- web technologies consultant - OO, Java, XML, C++