Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by yh...@sina.com on 2015/01/06 09:28:26 UTC

Is it possible to implement a interface to replace a row in cassandra using cassandra.thrift?

Hi, all:    I use cassandra.thrift to implement a replace row interface in this way:    First use batch_mutate to delete that row, then use batch_mutate to insert a new row.    I always find that after call this interface, the row is not exist.
    Then I doubt that it is the problem caused by the deletion, because the deleteion has a timestamp set by the client.    Maybe the time is not so sync between the client and cassandra server (1 or more seconds diff).

    How to solve this?? Is it possible to implement a  interface to replace a row in cassandra.???\

Thanks.