Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Grégory Joseph <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 12:29:11 UTC

GroovyLDAP release ?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any plan to get a release of GroovyLDAP
out any time soon...  if only a 0.1 ?

Even a snapshot out on the public apache snapshots repository would
make my life easier right now.

The API hasn't changed in a while, it seems fairly stable to me, and
certainly satisfies my (rather modest) needs nicely.

WDYT ?

Cheers,

-g

Re: GroovyLDAP release ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Want to get involved and scratch that itch of yours? We're looking to
grow the community around this to assist Stefan who has been the sole
committer on this project up until now.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: GroovyLDAP release ?

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.
Hi Gregory!

There is no official rule ("fixed number of volunteers"). We have
started GroovyLDAP as a prototype. If there are more people like you who
use it and demand an "official" release, the solution will likely become
"official".

Blogs, articles, tests, documentation, feature requests, ... Everything
is highly welcomes.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ

@StefanS: Thanks for the snapshot!

Re: GroovyLDAP release ?

Posted by Grégory Joseph <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan, Alex et al,

Re: GroovyLDAP release ?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Gregory,

Re: GroovyLDAP release ?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
I can try to setup an Hudson build that deploys to the snapshot repository.

Kind Regards,
Stefan