Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/10 05:16:58 UTC

OpenEJB Users group webinars

You have probably attended one of the Java Users Groups meet ups. Was
thinking of arranging a virtual meetup (not very soon) for OpenEJB
users, kind of like a webinar. Its a pretty cost effective way to
reach the users directly. Of course, this would require a speaker and
a lot of "spreading the word around" from all of us through tweets,
emails, blogs, facebook posts etc.

With something like this, if we can get a few participants (and keep
it short and sweet), followed by a strong Q&A session, that would be
awesome.

--

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi

Re: OpenEJB Users group webinars

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the confusion. The company is providing the infrastructure
and some marketing efforts behind the webinar, so that we can
potentially reach a wider audience. Definitely anybody is welcome to
join the webinar, there are no restrictions. I will have to check if
the recording and slide deck can be made public.
The intern is definitely welcome and please ask the intern to
communicate with us in the list to start with. We will share as much
as we can, and actually can benefit a lot from the efforts of the
intern. Time is the only constraint, will is there :).

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
Karan,

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
Aha,