Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2006/07/02 20:39:12 UTC

RE: Urgent! Clipboard capability in Struts

You're problem is that you're trying to embed a custom tag element
("c:out") as the attribute of a custom tag ("html:textarea").  You can't
do that.

You really need to have something that looks like this:

value="${fileStr}"/>

How you set up for this solution depends on whether you are using a JSP
1.2 or JSP 2.0 container.

If you're using a JSP 1.2 container, you can resolve this situation by
using the Struts-EL tag library.  You'll need to change the taglib
directive for the "html" tag library to use the Struts-EL html tag
library (assuming you have that taglib jar in your WEB-INF/lib.

If you're using a JSP 2.0 container, and your web.xml file is using the
Servlet 2.4 schema, then you shouldn't have to do anything else.