Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/02 06:18:39 UTC

Considering releasing 0.11.3?

Hi,

I see all Opened PRs that labeled with 0.11 are merged.
Any known bugs left for releasing 0.11.3?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Re: Considering releasing 0.11.3?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Some content in the changelist is duplicated with v0.11.2.
The new Changelist is at [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/2873
Best,
-----------------------------------

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月19日周五 上午2:04写道:

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: Re: Considering releasing 0.11.3?

Re: Re: Considering releasing 0.11.3?

Posted by Chao Wang <57...@qq.com>.
+1,support…

As all Opened PRs labeled with 0.11 are merged, I will begin to release
0.11.3 today.
&nbsp;
Best,
-----------------------------------