Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jverstry <jv...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 23:59:55 UTC

Generating static HTML pages with Wicket

Hi,

I am new to Wicket. I would like to use Wicket to generate static html pages
from a Java application. I have created a MyPage.html and corresponding
MyPage.java files. MyPage extends WebPage.

I would to know if it is possible to generate the 'final' html page that
would be sent and displayed in a browser and save it in a local html file
instead. Is there a special method I could call on WebPage? Can you give an
example?

Many thanks,

JVerstry

Re: Generating static HTML pages with Wicket

Posted by jverstry <jv...@gmail.com>.
OK thanks. I managed to work something out by fiddling with the
BaseWicketTester class.

Re: Generating static HTML pages with Wicket

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see our unit tests, this is how wickettester works and you can use
that to render the page outside a webrequest

-igor