Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ma fedro <gh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 01:35:27 UTC

How can i get metrics logs for example compactionqueuesize

Hello, i want to get logs from metrics, but i don't know what to do.
I know that MBean gets the data from metrics, so i can do monitoring. But i
really want to log file.
Please help me.

Re: How can i get metrics logs for example compactionqueuesize

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you are asking how you can get this metric from HBase and store it
in a file?  You can always use something like HBase JMX API or something
like JMXC <https://github.com/sematext/jmxc> to get metrics, grep the
output, extract the metric value, and store to the file.

Otis