Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by johper <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/31 15:09:55 UTC

JMS sample consumer/provider with JBossMQ

Hi,
Been trying all kind of snippets from around this forum and internet. With
no luck :-(

I built SM-SAR yesterday and deployed SM-SAR into JBoss. Everything works
fine. ActiveMQ whitin SM works fine, JBossMQ within Jboss works fine (having
MDB's etc etc.
Now I would like SM to receive and send messages to/from JBossMQ.

When using SM-SAR and JBoss they sit in the same VM, should local or remote
JNDI names be used (seen both in samples) ?

Please point in some direction or post at complete working sample. We really
need to integrate SM and Jboss asap.

tia-jp
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

RE: JMS sample consumer/provider with JBossMQ

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.
I finally got it to work. Thankyou very much Sufyan, you really really made
my day!!
/Johan

Sufyan Arif wrote:

> [...]
>       </property>
>       <property name="jndiName">
>           <value>queue/mortgageApplicationQueue</value>
>       </property>
>   </bean>
>
>   <!-- Entry point into the esb for async comms -->
>   <bean id="esbDestination"
>         class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
>       <property name="jndiTemplate">
>           <ref bean="jndiTemplate"/>
>       </property>
>       <property name="jndiName">
>           <value>queue/esbQueue</value>
>       </property>
>   </bean>
>
>   <bean id="jmsTemplate"
>           class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
>       <property name="connectionFactory">
>           <ref bean="jmsQueueConnectionFactory"/>
>       </property>
>       <property name="defaultDestination">
>           <ref bean="mortgageApplicationDestination"/>

1.html#a6094231

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.