Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/29 15:55:19 UTC

failure building oak-upgrade

hi

just tried to build oak trunk and got the following test failure for
oak-upgrade:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   FilteringNodeStateTest.shouldHaveCorrectChildOrderProperty:145
expected:<[football]> but was:<[foo, football]>
[ERROR]   PeriodicReporterTest.callbackEveryTenProperties:64
Expected: Reported{ nodes: (map containing [an instance of
java.lang.Long->an instance of java.lang.String] or ANYTHING), properties:
map containing [<10L>->"/counter/10"]
     but: was <Reported{ nodes: {} properties: {}}>
[ERROR]   ReportingNodeStateTest.getPropertyReportsProperty:96
Expected: Reported{ nodes: (map containing [an instance of
java.lang.Long->an instance of java.lang.String] or ANYTHING), properties:
map containing [<1L>->"/meaningOfLife"]
     but: was <Reported{ nodes: {} properties: {}}>

do others experience the same issue? and if yes, is anybody working on
this?

kind regards
angela

Re: failure building oak-upgrade

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
hi tomek

confirming that the issue is gone. thanks a lot
angela

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Vikas Saurabh <vi...@gmail.com>.