Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Amjad Syed <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 06:29:02 UTC

Hadoop testing with 72GB HDD?

Hello,

My manager has asked me to do a proof of concept on old HP DL380 G6
Quadcore systems having 12GB RAM and 4*72GB SAS Drives.

My question is it  possible to make a 2 node hadoop cluster with this
hardware?

I have read that minimum HDD should be 1TB .

Re: Hadoop testing with 72GB HDD?

Posted by Amjad Syed <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks jeffrey, But if i want to do it using Centos 7.0 without
virtualization on my machines, is it possible?

Posted by Amjad Syed <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amjad Syed <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amjad Syed <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey Rodriguez <je...@gmail.com>.