Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Billy Pearson <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com> on 2009/06/02 19:35:07 UTC

scaling and compactions

Would it be a good ideal to be thing about adding a option to run more then
one compaction thread at a time maybe configurable
Just thanking once we get to being able to store tb's of data per node we
should be able to keep up on compactions.

Billy

Re: scaling and compactions

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Yes.  We should.  Please make an issue Billy.
St.Ack