Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Darin Gordon <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 21:52:21 UTC

open items for shiro 2.0

Is there a project plan for 2.0?   I'd like to understand what the
remaining deliverables are.

Thanks!

DG

Re: open items for shiro 2.0

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, it makes sense to me: the smaller the core, the easier to maintain and
develop. I'll do that after adapting the buji-pac4j extension to Shiro 2.0
(a good way to try it in depth).

I consider this change is under lazzy approval. I'll proceed unless someone
raises a -1.

I'll propose something around login url computation refactoring as well (as
a pull request on github to facilitate the discussion).

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: open items for shiro 2.0