Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Liana Barachisio <li...@dossierdigital.ws> on 2012/08/22 23:29:57 UTC

Get comment and background color with POI Event

Hi all,

I'm using POI for the first time.
I imported a large excel with POI Event and managed to get all cells
content,  but now I have to get the background color from the NumberRecords.

I tried throught FormatTrackingHSSFListener but it always get
IndexOutOfBoundsException and I couldn't figured out how to use the
ExtendedFormatRecord (if it is for my NumberRecord or not).

I tried to follow the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/trunk/tika-parsers/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/microsoft/ExcelExtractor.java.

I have the numberrecords comments too, if they exist. But I couldn't any
reference on how to do it with POI event.

Can anyone help me!?
Thanks in advance!

	Liana Barachisio
liana@dossierdigital.ws <ma...@dossierdigital.ws> 	71 3353-8361