Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "chuck.amadi" <ch...@ntlworld.com> on 2005/10/06 18:50:58 UTC

Chrooted apache 2 Segmentation fault error

Hi

Im a not sure if this is the correct mailing list  if not please suggest
which one it is thanks.

I have recently upgrade form Linux SuSE SLES 8 to SuSE SLES 9 and it has
broke my Apache 2.0.52 So
I took this opportunity to upgrade apache to Apache 2.0.54 but of cause
hasnt fixed by problem on startup

I have installed mod_perl version 5 and mod_chroot version 3 which was
all working together prior upgrading the web server.

I now get a segmentation fault error when it runs through my chrooted
virtual hosts  /usr/local/sw/apache2/apache54/bin/apachect1 start

Is there a way to trouble shoot my way out as I don't get any error logs
in my error file error_log.

Cheers