Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/06 19:34:00 UTC

June Incubator PMC/Board report ready for review

I have prepared our Incubator PMC/Board report for June 2014

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2014

Projects are in alphabetical order so please scroll to the bottom, review
and comment here on the mailing list -- or edit the report directly.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: June Incubator PMC/Board report ready for review

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I totally forgot about that.

- Dave

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.