Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tcomprak <tc...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 17:34:24 UTC

Artemis and asynchronous consumer

Is there an example of how artemis can used whereby subscribers can be
notified when messages arrive on a topic/queue? I want to use Artemis with
the pub-sub messaging with subscribers getting notified when messages arrive
on the queue.

Re: Artemis and asynchronous consumer

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
There are lots of JMS tutorials out there on the Internet.  You'll want to
find one describing how to use the javax.jms.MessageListener interface [1].

Justin

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/jms/MessageListener.html

Posted by tcomprak <tc...@gmail.com>.
Using JMS.