Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by padma priya chitturi <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/18 06:25:53 UTC

Storm topology debugging tool

Hi,

is there any tool to debug a topology other than referring logs. Looking
for a too which would show the part of the code that is being executed on
submitting the topology.

Also, how to run a topology from eclipse ?

Regards,
Padma CH.

Re: Storm topology debugging tool

Posted by FangKun Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
See the main function of
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-starter/blob/master/src/jvm/storm/starter/WordCountTopology.java

<https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-starter/blob/master/src/jvm/storm/starter/WordCountTopology.java>Put
 BreakPoints on clj or java

但 Debug as --> Java Application
Yes just running the java code , well see  the attached screen shot

--
Best wishs!
Fangkun.Cao

Re: Storm topology debugging tool