Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Jain, Kokil" <Ja...@bit-sys.com> on 2011/11/13 05:16:16 UTC

Secure communication

>Hi,

We are very interested in using Kafka as our messaging backbone. Our only
concern at this point is secure communications. Is it possible to secure
the communication between brokers,producers and consumers? Our producers
can be external partners and so it becomes essential that the
communication supports 2 way ssl.

Any insight into this issue will be great!

Thanks.

Re: Secure communication

Posted by Taylor Gautier <tg...@tagged.com>.
or maybe use stunnel?