Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2011/06/12 03:45:38 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Droids 0.1-incubating RC2

I hit send before ccing this list. I've sent our vote to the IPMC. We
need two more IPMC binding votes to do the release.

Posted by Eugen Paraschiv <ha...@gmail.com>.
I'm not familiar with the Apache standards of doing a release. Do we need
votes from someone with particular rights or roles, or should anyone using
the candidate vote?
Thanks.
Eugen.