Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jack <vo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/19 10:02:51 UTC

virtual host

hello,
how could i declare a virtualhost in config.xml on a particular port (ie 8082) ?
it seems there's no attribute to declare the port.
thanks
regards,
jack

---------------------------------

Re: virtual host

Posted by Jack <vo...@yahoo.com>.

Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote: Here is another sample for exposing apps on different ports

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/exposing-web-applications-on-distinct-ports.html

thanks. it's exactly what i'm looking for. not trivial to setup.
both solutions works for me with geronimo 1.1.
regards,
jack

---------------------------------

Re: virtual host

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Here is another sample for exposing apps on different ports

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/exposing-web-applications-on-distinct-ports.html

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan