Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 00:56:45 UTC

Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS

On people.apache.org. Not sure what I'm supposed to do here to add my
public key.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Fwd: Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding to PMC mailing list.

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I added it.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Need permission to add my GPG key to /dist/logging/KEYS

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>