Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <ev...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 13:28:40 UTC

Video rendering issues when focusing a text component

Hello,

When compiling using Apache Flex 4.13 & AIR 15 for Android tablets we
encountered the following issue -
Focusing in a text component (TextInput or TextArea) located next to the
video causes the displayed video to "jump".

You can see how it looks in this clip -
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8740014/2014-09-23%2013.06.04.mov

In addition, it can be easily reproduced using the following sample
application -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

applicationDPI="160">

       <s:VideoDisplay width="50%" height="400" source="
http://mediapm.edgesuite.net/osmf/content/test/manifest-files/dynamic_Streaming.f4m"
/>

       <s:TextArea top="0" right="0" />

</s:Application>

Thanks in advance,

Evyatar

Re: Video rendering issues when focusing a text component

Posted by vincent <qu...@pchi.com.tw>.
I have the same issue, did you find any solution?

Re: Video rendering issues when focusing a text component

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
A lot of code can run when focusing a Spark TextArea.  I assume you've
tried other components like mx:TextArea or mx:TextInput and they don't
have the same problem?

Posted by Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <ev...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <ev...@gmail.com>.