Posted to user@ode.apache.org by m_woojt <m_...@o2.pl> on 2009/08/27 12:21:52 UTC

Adding date tag to the logging

Hi!

I' am just a beginner in Apache ODE. I would like to ask how can I add date and hour tags to the log? ...where can I find a logging configuration and how to do this?

Thanks for your answers.
M.

Re: Adding date tag to the logging

Posted by m_woojt <m_...@o2.pl>.
Thanks a lot! That is exactly what I was searching for. :)

M.

Dnia 27 sierpnia 2009 18:39 Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> napisaƂ(a):

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
Hi,