Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2021/08/28 14:53:40 UTC

Ansible script to setup Directory website

Hello,

I’ve created ansible script to setup our new directory site w/ Hugo.  Here’s pointer to the repo and ansible role:

https://gitlab.symas.net/symas-public/ansible-apache-fortress/-/tree/master/ansible/roles/hugo

Currently, it works on RHEL7/8.

There’s a little bit (not much) of a description about it in the README, but it’s buried beneath all of the other roles this project has.

I’m very happy with how simple setting up, testing and updating our new website is.  Hopefully, I’ll start adding doc pages, as that is one thing that is sorely lacking in fortress.

Anyway, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know.

—
Shawn