Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Rosenstark <da...@corp.idt.net> on 2004/10/17 16:22:28 UTC

RetrieveFileStream

According to the Javadocs, when we use RetrieveFileStream we need to do a
completePendingCommand when we are done. On some of my ftp servers that i
have been working with, this causes a hang that eventually succeeds but
takes an awfully long time.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Any solution?
Originally, i had thought it was due to the app missing a welcome message
which is what is returned in the function call, but i added a message and it
still does not work.

TIA,

David