Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ajax chelsea <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/31 10:12:54 UTC

Which command line parameter could get all targets' name in build.xml ?

hi all:
    anybody could give any suggestions ?

ant [options] [target [target2 [target3] ...]]
  -help, -h              print this message
  -projecthelp, -p       print project help information
  -version               print the version information and exit
  -diagnostics           print information that might be helpful to
                         diagnose or report problems.
  -quiet, -q             be extra quiet
  -verbose, -v           be extra verbose
  -debug, -d             print debugging information
  -emacs, -e             produce logging information without adornments
  -lib <path>            specifies a path to search for jars and classes
  -logfile <file>        use given file for log
    -l     <file>                ''
  -logger <classname>    the class which is to perform logging
  -listener <classname>  add an instance of class as a project listener
  -noinput               do not allow interactive input
  -buildfile <file>      use given buildfile
    -file    <file>              ''
    -f       <file>              ''
  -D<property>=<value>   use value for given property
  -keep-going, -k        execute all targets that do not depend
                         on failed target(s)
  -propertyfile <name>   load all properties from file with -D
                         properties taking precedence
  -inputhandler <class>  the class which will handle input requests
  -find <file>           (s)earch for buildfile towards the root of
    -s  <file>           the filesystem and use it
  -nice  number          A niceness value for the main thread:
                         1 (lowest) to 10 (highest); 5 is the default

Re: Which command line parameter could get all targets' name in build.xml ?

Posted by ajax chelsea <aj...@gmail.com>.
Got it ! Thanks for all helps

Posted by Yves Martin <yv...@elca.ch>.

Posted by Wascally Wabbit <wa...@earthling.net>.

At 04:12 AM 12/31/2005, you wrote:
>hi all:
>     anybody could give any suggestions ?
>

>ant [options] [target [target2 [target3] ...]]
>   -help, -h              print this message
>   -projecthelp, -p       print project help information
>   -version               print the version information and exit
>   -diagnostics           print information that might be helpful to
>                          diagnose or report problems.
>   -quiet, -q             be extra quiet
>   -verbose, -v           be extra verbose
>   -debug, -d             print debugging information
>   -emacs, -e             produce logging information without adornments
>   -lib <path>            specifies a path to search for jars and classes
>   -logfile <file>        use given file for log
>     -l     <file>                ''
>   -logger <classname>    the class which is to perform logging
>   -listener <classname>  add an instance of class as a project listener
>   -noinput               do not allow interactive input
>   -buildfile <file>      use given buildfile
>     -file    <file>              ''
>     -f       <file>              ''
>   -D<property>=<value>   use value for given property
>   -keep-going, -k        execute all targets that do not depend
>                          on failed target(s)
>   -propertyfile <name>   load all properties from file with -D
>                          properties taking precedence
>   -inputhandler <class>  the class which will handle input requests
>   -find <file>           (s)earch for buildfile towards the root of
>     -s  <file>           the filesystem and use it
>   -nice  number          A niceness value for the main thread:
>                          1 (lowest) to 10 (highest); 5 is the default

The Wabbit

Re: Which command line parameter could get all targets' name in build.xml ?

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.
My only suggestion is that you clarify your question. I have no idea what
you are asking.

For what it's worth, you can list all the targets you like in your command
line and all of them are associated with the option(s) you specify. For
example, if you do this:

ant -v -d -f prep1.xml init compile bundle

you are invoking a build file named 'prep1.xml' and executing the targets
named init, compile and bundle; the verbose and debug options apply to all
of the targets you are executing.

Rhino