Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Marcus Dickerhof <ma...@web.de> on 2002/08/29 17:14:56 UTC

Little SlideRealm Problem -- Please Help

Hi, I just have a small problem.

When I run Slide as a webapp everything works fine.
But when I want to use the wrappers.catalina.SlideRealm I get a problem.
I made the change in the server.xml
-->  "<Realm className="wrappers.catalina.SlideRealm" namespace="slide" />"
instead of the other Realm

then I copied the slide-catalinawrapper.jar into the server/lib folder of
tomcat.
the other jars (jta.jar, slide-roles.jar, slide-kernel.jar,
slide-stores.jar, slide-webdavservlet.jar are also placed in the common/libs
folder of tomcat).

When I start tomcat from command-line, it only works when I have the
domain.xml file in the directory I start tomcat from.
So my question is where do I have to put the domain.xml and web.xml files or
where can I set their paths?  I'm using Tomcat 4.1.9beta and Slide Nightly
27.08.2002.

Please just give me a hint.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings