Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by savita pandharkar <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/04 05:54:57 UTC

Migrating Struts Application to the Portlet

Hi All,

We have a application running in Struts presently.We have to convert that to Portlet now.

I want to know the following thing

1.Is it possible to keep the existing struts application as it is and build an interface on top of it for portlet.

2.Is there any other way we can do it with minimal changes.

We are planning to use pluto for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Savita

Re: Migrating Struts Application to the Portlet

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
You can use the struts bridge.
http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-struts/index.html.
You might also look at Struts 2. It is supposed to have better support
for portlets. See
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-portlet-tutorial.html.