Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/09/24 23:40:15 UTC

Worker MPM defaults

I was just wondering if we could change the HARD_SERVER limit
in the worker mpm from 8 to 16 in CVS.

this is probably one of the few changes to the 'core' that we are
currently doing, and it would make it easier for us not to have to
alter the 'offical 2.0' core if we can help it.

Thanks
Ian

Re: Worker MPM defaults

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Monday 24 September 2001 03:52 pm, Aaron Bannert wrote:

Done, and I removed some stupid #ifdef code as well.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

Re: Worker MPM defaults

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.