Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Thomas Saxtoft <TS...@sondagsavisen.dk> on 2002/09/19 15:37:34 UTC

Still two problem with Orion

Thank you Manoj now I get the loggin statements.

But now another problem arose.
The statement looks like this:
	ERROR DebtorDAO.getDataRecords(?:?) :
It needs information about class name and line number. How come?

And I still have the problem with classes using a static Logger and
parsing the network. Thou it disappears when I run Orion from within
Intellij IDEA.
That is, the call to the server returns null and consequently I get a
NullPointerException

And sorry about the double post. My mistake.

Thomas Saxtoft

Re: Still two problem with Orion

Posted by Manoj Sadangi <ms...@eximtechnologies.com>.
you have instaiate the log4j in your classes