Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2009/11/18 17:41:37 UTC

Cayenne 3.0B1 in Maven?

Should the 3.0B1 release be in Maven yet?

When using the M2 plugin in Eclipse, I see 3.0M1 through 3.0M6 under
org.apache.cayenne / cayenne-server, but no B1.  Under
org.apache.cayenne.unpublished / cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished, I see the
3.1-SNAPSHOT.  Again, no B1.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: Cayenne 3.0B1 in Maven?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Well, we have our own local repository and settings.xml file to point
to it, but I was under the impression that it passed through to the
central repository, also.  I'll look into the way they set it up.

Thanks!

mrg

Re: Cayenne 3.0B1 in Maven?

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
On an unrelated note, and something I should have caught before, but
we probably should have named the artifacts cayenne-*-3.0-BETA-1.jar.
I think this is the standard maven way of naming beta artifacts.

--
Kevin

Re: Cayenne 3.0B1 in Maven?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.