Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/08 11:05:13 UTC

[OT] Re: Handling Session Objects

--- Sawan <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But still I am seeing ";jsessionid=XXX" in the url.
>
> Please suggest me for any possibility for this.

- On the first request the server has no way of
knowing if you have cookies enabled.

- Server configuration doesn't know if your browser
has cookies enabled.

- It doesn't matter: the issue you had was that you
went to a different machine, used the same session id,
and were surprised when you got the same data. Now
that you know not to type in or paste the session id
you won't have that problem any more.

d.