Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sebastian Straus <su...@gmx.de> on 2007/12/11 17:33:15 UTC

Reference on beanshell.init.file in any Bsh-device

Hello Community

I try it again and my questions becomes more concrete:
I want to use the "beanshell.init.file" for the initialization of some variables,
which must not be initialized during the test.
My .bshrc-File seems to work (I see the "initalisation started"/"initialisation
completed"-release on my console).
My only problem is: How can I get a reference on this .bshrc in a arbitrary BeanShell-
device (PreProcessor, PostProcessor, Sampler etc.)
In all of these devices I change something and want to store it in the "beanshell.init.
file".
I hope you can give me any advice, it is really important.
Thank you very much.

Re: Reference on beanshell.init.file in any Bsh-device

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/12/2007, Sebastian Straus <su...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Community
>
> I try it again and my questions becomes more concrete:
> I want to use the "beanshell.init.file" for the initialization of some variables,
> which must not be initialized during the test.
> My .bshrc-File seems to work (I see the "initalisation started"/"initialisation
> completed"-release on my console).
> My only problem is: How can I get a reference on this .bshrc in a arbitrary BeanShell-
> device (PreProcessor, PostProcessor, Sampler etc.)
> In all of these devices I change something and want to store it in the "beanshell.init.
> file".

The beanshell init files are read-only, and are used to initialise the
beanshell interpreter. You can define methods or variables etc here.

Note that the interpreters are not shared; each element in each thread
gets its own interpreter.

You can of course write to any file you like using Java code in the
beanshell script.