Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2011/12/02 17:11:34 UTC

generating CHANGES.txt

Working on another incubating project, I am interested in what other
projects are doing.  I noticed that everytime I pulled down new
changes from gora trunk, that your CHANGES.txt was modified w/ the
change.  Is this something that is being done automatically, or are
you manually making these changes?

Thanks,

Keith

Re: generating CHANGES.txt

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Manually Keith.

I was not aware of any automatic way for doing this. I was going to mention
that we could move towards the current practice @ HBase where they
differentiate between bugs, improvements, wishes etc etc

Any thoughts?

--
*Lewis*