Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/09/27 03:21:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.2.0, release candidate #2

Thanks for testing and voting everyone!

The vote has passed with 5 +1 votes, 3 of which are binding:

+1:
- Igal Shilman
- Seth Wiesman
- Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai (binding)
- Aljoscha Krettek (binding)
- Piotr Nowojski (binding)

There are no 0 or -1 votes.

I'll announce the release in a separate email once the artifacts are
released.

Cheers,
Gordon