Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pa...@hss.hns.com on 2004/02/20 08:37:21 UTC

Run my code at tomcat start up

Hi,

Can i run a code that listens to a socket and reply to those echo requests.
My Problem is that i want to start this when the tomcat starts.

regards
Pankaj

Location of DTDs for Tomcat

Posted by Rommel Sharma <ro...@mahindrabt.com>.
Hi,

I have a servlet that checks if an XML confirms to a DTD.
It expects the DTD to be in the bin folder where the scrit invoking tomcat
start is present.

What I want is to keep the DTDs at some particular folder on my machine (may
be even outside Tomcat installation folder) and want the DTD to be located
when XML validation is being done.

What configuration I have to do to make the DTD available? Including the DTD
folder in the classpath doesnt seem to help...

Thanks,
Rommel Sharma.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.