Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rahul Srivastava <Ra...@Sun.COM> on 2001/09/04 12:56:25 UTC

[xerces2] grammar status

Hi Neil/Sandy,

In the impl/v2 branch, the XSDHandler does not populates the SchemaGrammar
object yet. Is the class SchemaGrammar implementation complete?. I mean there is
no base Grammar class (as in 1.4.x) and the SchemaGrammar class neither extends
the Grammar class (ofcourse, if it is not there, how can SchemaGrammar extend
it!!).

As it appears from the traverser classes viz. XSDElementTraverser,
XSDComplexTypeTraverser, etc... the implementation is more or less complete.
Also, there are no ContentModels defined yet. Are you planning to use the same
content models of 1.4.x? Can you tell me what all is left in the grammar part. I
am interested in looking in this part.

Cheers,
Rahul.

Sun Microsystems Inc.